About St John’s
St John’s Centre, Old Trafford, is an independent, community based, voluntary organisation. Through education and recreation they seek to:
- Promote good relations within their diverse community;
- Give individuals the opportunity to realise their full potential; and
- Meet the needs of the present and create a sustainable resource for the future.
What we do
St John’s Centre provide a range of activities including
- Courses: Computing, Basic Skills (Maths, English and ESOL – English for speakers of other languages), Crafts and many more;
- Health related activities, including exercise and healthy eating sessions;
- Opportunities for volunteering;
- Activities for children and families during school holiday periods.
They also provide space in their building for many community and voluntary groups.