- Each year in the DL100 list, we unearth 10 stunning talented members of the digital community aged between 18 and 30. This is the tip of the iceberg for young talent and at this year’s Young Digital Leaders Conference we will be asking young people to help us answer the questions:How do businesses make themselves attractive to young talent?How can a business make the most of young talent once they have found it?How can businesses retain their young talent?At this one day conference in Media City, we will be holding a breakfast with leading youth movement, Big Youth Group. We will showcase the DL100 finalists in the Young Digital Leaders Category and hear from many more past winners. Finally, we will be talking to those who are supporting young people to succeed professionally and work together, to ensure everyone gets the most out of young talent.
Our audience of 200 for the day will be made up of those hiring young talent and those who need to hire young talent. As well as those supporting young people to succeed professionally – recruiters, schools, universities, careers departments, training and nonprofits/businesses.
- 8:00am – 9:00am: VIP Breakfast Session – Big Youth group
- 9:30am – 11am – Young talent in the North West
- 11am – 11:30am – Coffee and networking
- 11:30am – 1pm – Young Entrepreneurs and start-ups
- 1:00pm – 2pm Lunch
- 2:00pm – 3:30pm – Tools and tips session
- 3:30pm – 4:30pm – Meet the DL100 Young Digital Leaders 2020
- This event has passed.
Young Digital Leaders Conference
October 13 2020
|Date:||October 13, 2020|
|Time:||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Event Categories:||Conference, Talk or Panel, Funding, Support & Careers Advice, Learn new skills, Socialising & Networking|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
|Big Youth Group|