Digital advertising can help your business find new customers online.
Engaging copy can help you say more with less when posting on your social media channels.
Full agenda10:45 – 12:00 Writing for social media
We are following government guidelines; this event will be held as a virtual event rather than face to face. Your health and wellbeing are our priority. Please follow the instructions below to join:
- Join the event HERE.
- You can join on mobile, tablet or desktop.
- At any point if you have a question, you can ask it in the Q&A area.
- We’ll collate all questions and be sure to answer as many as possible at the end of each session.
About Google Digital Garage
Google Digital Garage provide free training and tools to help you grow online. Whether you’re growing your business, starting a career, or just want to try something new, Google Digital Garage has got a range of free courses to help take you where you need to go.
Have a look at our online courses to start growing your business today!
BT Skills For Tomorrow
Having the right digital skills to do business online is more important than ever. Through Skills for Tomorrow from BT, small business owners and their employees can take advantage of expert-led webinars and online courses from us and our partners, including Small Business Britain, Great British Entrepreneurs and Google Digital Garage.
Whether you are just starting out or ready to scale up, our support covers a wide range of topics including digital marketing, online tools, social media, managing a team remotely and data protection.
Our Skills for Tomorrow website also brings together a series of free business-focused courses.
Terms and conditions
- Eventbrite is a third-party application. This means it is not owned or operated by BT or Adobe. If you use this application, you must sign up to Eventbrite’s terms of service and policy and do so at your own risk.
- By supplying your personal details, you consent to BT contacting you about this event.
- There are limited places available for Skills for Tomorrow. Places will be allocated on first-served registration basis.
- If BT are unable to allocate a place for a particular workshop, they will contact you informing you of this and, subject to availability, will provide details of any spaces remaining at alternative locations.