An award winning Arts & Heritage Centre with an Art Gallery, Museum, Visitor Information Centre & Local Studies Centre & Cafe.
Just two minutes walk from the town centre shopping and is convenient for car parks and public transport. Nearby attractions include Rochdale Town Hall and the Pioneer Museum. Full of fun activities for the kids, fascinating facts for adults and, for the not so young a chance to share some cherished memories! Come and discover Rochdale’s past and, perhaps, help shape its future.
Here you’ll find all under one roof:
- Art Gallery
- Local Studies Centre
- Visitor Information Centre
- Art Cafe
There is free parking in Rochdale town centre for up to 3 hours, visit Rochdale Borough Council website for further details and maps.
See the calendar of events, exhibitions, workshops and regular weekly events. Follow the links for further details.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors – Visually impaired
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Coaches Welcome
- Conference facilities
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- School sessions also available
View the full guide of what’s on at Touchstones:
More information about Greater Manchester Museums can be found via: http://www.gmmg.org.uk