This 2-day workshop will guide small digital and technology businesses through the basics of why user experience (UX) is so important, and the place of usability testing in product development.
You’ll then move on to designing your own basic research project, testing it in a live environment and learning ways to analyse results. At the end of the 2 days you will be able to run your own user testing for your products, and have greater understanding of how user testing can be used, as well as how best to engage research agencies to support your product optmisation.
- 10am – Introductions & About PRWD
- 10:15am – Setting the Scene
- 10:45am – Business Changing Case Study
- 11am – The PRWD Methodology for Moderated User Research
- 12:30pm – Lunch
- 1.30pm – Live Demonstration
- 3pm – Delegate Live Workshop
- 5pm – Finish
- 10am – Day 1 recap
- 10:30am – The Strategic Opportunity and Importance of User Research
- 11:30am – Business Changing Case Studies
- 12pm – Observation Techniques and Tools. Post Research Activities and Reporting.
- 12:30pm – Lunch
- 1:15pm – Delegate Live Workshop Cont.
- 2:40pm – Presenting. Hypothesising. A/B Testing, UX Design & User Centered Design. Experimentation Culture. Competitive Advantage.
- 3.15pm – Intelligent Persona Creation
- 3:45pm – Additional resources from PRWD. Final Q&A.
- 5pm – End
This programme is fully funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Please note that we can accept 1 application per eligible company. Eligibility criteria are:
- Annual turnover less than €50 million
- Balance sheet less than €43 million
- No other organisation may own more than 25% of the SME
- Greater Manchester Based
- 250 employees or less
- Company must not have attended another fully-funded 12 hour workshop programme provided by The Landing
Please drop us a message if you are unsure whether you fit the eligibility criteria at: firstname.lastname@example.org