Welcome to The Student Room (TSR), the UK’s biggest and most popular education website, used by over 70% of all students every year.
What we do
We know the best support for students often comes from other students – the people who are facing exactly the same challenges as you or who have just managed to overcome them.
TSR is a student community that exists for every student to use to support each other – whatever your background. From GCSEs to University, to landing a job and everything else life decides to throw at you.
The Student Room community is here for you.
How we help
1) Get the best study and revision help
- Ask questions and get support from A* students in our study help forums.
- Browse over 200,000 outstanding learning resources made by the best students and reviewed by teachers.
- Join thousands of others getting ready for exams and sharing their results.
2) Make the right educational choices
- Ask for advice on different universities and degree courses direct from uni students.
- Browse our uni and course information and student reviews.
- Ask someone to check your A-level choices before making them.
3) Ask advice on everyday issues and build friendships
- Ask finance, accommodation and job questions.
- Ask for opinions on relationships, health and sexual health issues.
- Make friends – chat about the news, TV, sport, fashion and lots more!
Frequently asked questions
- Who runs The Student Room?
- How is the site moderated?
- What do I do if I forget my password?
- What is the reputation system?
- What is a TSR subscription?
- How do I change information in my profile?
- What is the TSR wiki and what are articles?
- How do I change my username?
- How do I delete my thread?
A friendly welcoming community
What makes TSR special is its unique sense of community and support our members offer one another. We’re really proud of how fun, friendly and helpful our members are.
In return, all we ask is that people respect each other and contribute to giving back to other students where you can… and have fun!