Street Photography Workshop in Manchester, The Northern Quarter!!
- Limited to: 5 clients
- Location: Manchester, The Northern Quarter
- Venue/Meet: Starbucks, Piccadilly Station, Manchester M60 7RA at 10.00 am
- Date: 7th March 2020
- Time: 10am – 4pm (with a break for lunch)
- Price: £90 per person*
- *Please note: There is a 10% discount for each of the first 5 people to book on this workshop
- The promo code is: THEY CLICK!
Who is this Street Photography Workshop for:
- This workshop is for anybody who has always wanted to learn about street photography but has been too nervous to do it. It’s for people who want to learn with other like-minded people. There is no pressure, you can be as technical or artistic as you like. You will have the luxury of 2 professional photography tutors who are skilled in many genres. Most of all, this is not a competition, you learn at your own pace.
- We’re all different…and thank goodness for that!
- Aimed at beginners, intermediate, expert
Over 18 only
Tutors: Alf Myers Photography & Nancy Lisa Barrett Photography
Urban, street and candid genres of photography are where he started and grew up. However, it is the world of Street Photography that inspires him and helps to give a style to his portraits and weddings.
Alf also teaches, lectures and judges photography competitions at North West Camera Clubs.
Nancy started out as a Street Photographer nearly a decade ago. She turned Pro nearly 4 years ago as a Wedding & Commercial Photographer and runs a successful photography business in Lancashire.
She also teaches, mentors, runs workshops and lectures at North West Camera Clubs.
What you will learn:
- Camera set up & lens choice
- How to act in the street
- Legal rights
- Develop your photographic eye
- Hone your skills
- Practical advice as you shoot
- How not to feel intimidated
- How to tell a story
- Patterns, colours, shapes & textures
- Artistic freedom
- Natural elements
- Shooting in the rain (if raining)
What you will need:
- DSLR Camera, Bridge, Mirrorless or a Mobile Phone
- Comfy shoes/trainers
- A fold-up rain mac or small brolly (it’s Manchester, it rains sometimes lol)
- A satchel/bag/bum-bag
- Tutoring only by Alf and/or Nancy
- Membership to our Focus FB Page where you can ask all the questions you like, get advice, post your photos, get critique, see new workshops/courses before everybody else and gets some great discounts!
Terms & Conditions
- To secure your place, payment must be made in full at the time of booking
- All clients take part in these courses/workshops/tutoring at their own risk and Nancy Lisa Barrett Photography accepts absolutely no responsibility for injury or damage done to persons or property.
- It is advisable that you have adequate insurance to cover your photographic equipment.
- It is highly recommended that all clients have their own personal Public Liability Insurance and Trip Cancellation Insurance.
- Please note that any itinerary stated on the workshop description is subject to change due to weather conditions and/or capability of participants.
- Nancy Lisa Barrett Photography reserves the right to cancel any workshop/tutoring/course.
- In the event of a cancellation by Nancy Lisa Barrett Photography, she will either offer a total refund or a place on an alternative workshop/course.
- If the alternative workshop is cheaper, Nancy Lisa Barrett Photography will refund the difference, and if it is more expensive, you will be required to pay the balance.
- I acknowledge that I must inform Nancy Lisa Barrett Photography if I do not want my image to be taken on the day of the workshop, by her or others on the workshop.
- Regarding workshops at National Trust properties; I understand that any photographs I take must be for my personal use only. The images must not be used for commercial purposes
- I acknowledge that I am over 18 years of age.
- By purchasing tickets for any course or workshop with Nancy Lisa Barrett Photography, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions detailed above.
- Contact Nancy:
Email: [email protected]