A one-day practical workshop on social media management ideal for in-house and agency marketers.
Can social media do more for your business?
With around 3.2 Billion social media users (Hoot-suite) giving us around a 42% penetration globally, it is more important than ever that businesses embrace social media.
But social media can be a minefield to navigate, and extremely time intensive. This is where a results-focused approach can make all the difference.
If you are looking to improve your current social media efforts, then this is the course for you. A one-day practical guide ideal for social media marketers, both in-house and within agencies, this course will give you all the tools and knowledge to create and run an effective plan in relation to your objectives.
How will I benefit?
- Learn how to audit your current approach towards social media
- Identify and prioritise the quick wins and longer-term benefits
- Spot opportunities for improvements through a wide variety of strategies, resources and tools
- Avoid online reputation management problems
- Audit your personas and ensure they are being served the right social content
- Identify paid media opportunities and implement an optimised campaign
- Engage with the right social media influencers for your business
- Monitor and report accurately
More on what’s covered here.