Emma Gray returns to Manchester Craft and Design centre to help you plan your social media content for 2020!
January is the perfect time to review your social media strategy and get on track to reach your goals. Learn how to engage your customers, plan ahead, and keep everything on track behind the scenes.
We’ll look at:
- Practical tips and tools for planning
- How to put together a content calendar
- Different types of content – and working out which ones best fit your business
- Hands-on brainstorming ideas for engaging social posts (including where to get inspiration)
- How to organise your ideas
- Content creation tools
- Trends across the different social channels
- Setting goals for the year ahead
- How to review what worked (and didn’t) last year!
Who is this workshop for?
Small business owners, makers, artists and creatives who are already using social media, or are getting started this year, and want to be more strategic in planning ahead. Please note basic knowledge of social media platforms is assumed – this workshop is about planning ahead and creating engaging content.
What should I bring?
Please bring a laptop, tablet or phone to access your social channels. There will be hands-on planning activities, so you may wish to take notes too!