Park N Party at EventCity is bringing a series of family-friendly favourites fresh from the cinema to enjoy from the safety of your own car.
First and foremost, our priority at this event is to provide a safe space for people to enjoy themselves at the movies – all whilst adhering to social distancing guidelines and other suggested actions regarding coronavirus.
Not counting the potential for a toilet trip, you won’t need to leave the comfort and safety of your own car. You are more than welcome to bring your own snacks and even a comfy pillow if you really want to push the boat out. All you need to do is tune your car radio into the correct frequency, sit back, relax and enjoy the film.
If you have any further questions regarding what we are doing to keep our filmgoers safe, feel free to get in touch and we would be happy to help.
- MEAN GIRLS | 20:00 | 22 JULY
- GREASE | 20:00 | 23 JULY
- WE’RE THE MILLERS | 18:00 | 24 JULY
- INSIDIOUS | 21:00 | 24 JULY
- THE ADDAMS FAMILY (2020) | 15:00 | 25 JULY
- WILLY WONKA & CHOC FACTORY (1971) |18:00 | 25 JULY
- HARLEY QUINN: BIRDS OF PREY | 21:00 | 25 JULY
- ANNIE (2014) | 15:00 | 26 JULY
- LA LA LAND | 18:00 | 26 JULY
How much does it cost?
- £25 per full-length film.
What is included in the price?
- The price includes 1 full length on the Big Screen.
How many shows are there per day?
- There are multiple shows per day, but never the same show twice in one day. Check out the schedule to find the film you’d most like to see.
When should I arrive?
- We would advise arriving 30 minutes prior to the start of the movie in order to grab your desired parking space. But remember – everyone with a ticket is guaranteed a spot!
How will we be able to see the movie?
- Films will be streamed across our screens that will be strategically placed throughout the venue, ensuring everyone has a clear view of the action!