Meet the Media is a unique opportunity to hear from and meet some of the leading names in the North West media circuit.
Are you a PR who finds the media an impervious industry to break into?
Are you a business with a story to tell but don’t know where to go? Do you want to understand the media better but feel intimidated by the task?
If the answer is ‘yes’ then pro-manchester’s ‘Meet the Media’ event is a must-attend.
Chaired by award-winning journalist Chris Maguire the event will hear from some of the leading names in the North West media industry.
- Shelina Begum, business editor, MEN Media
- Michael Ribbeck, North West editor, TheBusinessDesk.com
- Jessica Middleton-Pugh, contributing editor, Place North West
- Karl Holbrook, Group Editor Lancashire & Greater Manchester – Newsquest (Bolton News, Lancashire Telegraph, Bury Times, Oldham Times)
- Anna de la Perrelli, MD of dela PR
- Guy Kilty, presenter of BBC Radio 5 live’s Wake Up To Money and BBC Radio 4’s Money Box Live. Founder of podcast production company Dap Dip.
- Dave Swanton, of Dave Swanton Media & Marketing Services.
- Chris Maguire, executive editor, BusinessCloud / former editor of North West Insider
Please click here for our terms & conditions