BECOME THE NEXT GENERATION OF TALENT IN THE CREATIVE INDUSTRY.
The creative industry wants people like you: bright, talented and hungry to succeed.
Discover just what you can do and how you can get into it at Native Creatives 2019…
A free one day event where some of the biggest names in the creative industry gather to showcase the range of opportunities open to you.
- WHO CAN GO: The event is open to all students, 6th formers, undergrads and returners.
- THE GREAT MC: Hits Radio presenter, Hattie Pearson, will be hosting the event.
- INDUSTRY SHOWCASES: Industry experts across creative, media, digital, TV & animation, and PR & social will be there to explain what the creative industry is, how it works, and where the creatives jobs are through interactive presentations.
- CAREER PATHWAYS: Education, apprenticeship and career professionals will also help you bridge the gap between where you are now, to a creative career.
- DROP-IN CLINICS: Running alongside the main presentations, the drop-in clinics hosted by all the big names in the creative sector will give you the chance to hear about what they do in more depth. There’ll also be a chance to see all the universities, apprenticeships, and career experts who will help you pursue a creative profession.
- HEAR FROM THOSE WHO’VE DONE IT: We’ll host a Young Achievers Q&A panel with ex apprentices and post graduates so you can hear their success stories and experiences in the creative industry.
How creative industries work together: This 1 hour rolling presentation will tell you everything you need to know about the creative industry and how it works. This will be followed by a Young Achievers panel. When you arrive, we’d suggest that you start off your day at the first session held here and then visit the Career Box and drop-in clinics.
THE CAREERS BOX
This 1 hour rolling presentation will explain all of the different ways you can get your foot in the door of the creative industry. Representatives from a range of educational bodies, apprenticeships and recruitment services will work together to share their expert advice with you.
You can visit the drop in clinics at any time of the day as they will run alongside the presentation sessions. Each of the 5 industry disciplines and various career pathways will have their own area to run a rotating 15 minute Immersion/Q&A session about their specialism, as well an opportunity for one to ones.
DAY AT A GLANCE:
Opens at 10am for registration – closes at 6.00pm