Meetings are safe havens of encouragement & empowerment. Meet fellow creative women who understand how it feels to run a business.
- I know that managing your business or building your career can be lonely. This can be even harder if you are a creative woman with ADHD. You have so much to juggle. So many demands placed on your time.
- If you can lessen your anxiety and overwhelm, that will have a massive effect on your mental health, and emotional wellbeing.
- Connect with like-minded women, in a relaxed and informal setting, and get the support from our community to grow in confidence and knowledge and generate more business.
- Come and be inspired by your fellow creative women in business, and take away a concrete ADHD focused business tool.
- This month’s theme is “How to build momentum in your business with your ADHD?”
- ADHD Women in Business runs as follows:
- Date: Thursday 20th February
- Time: 5:00 – 7:00pm
- Venue: Lloyds Bank 42-46 Market St, Manchester M1 1PW
Please come up to the first floor.
- Entry is free. Tea and coffee will be provided.
- Book now! This meeting will be capped at 12 attendees.
- The venue is centrally located, 5 minutes walk from Manchester Piccadilly and Manchester Victoria train station, and 5 minutes walk from Shudehill bus station.
- Nearest car park: Manchester Arndale, M4 1AZ
- 5:00 pm – Informal Networking
- 5:15 pm – Intro Round, bring your business cards.
- 6:00 pm – Faigy will present an inspirational business idea of the month. This month’s theme is “How to build momentum in your business the ADHD way.”
- 6:30pm – Q&A
- 6:45pm – Meeting close
- Join our closed Facebook group “Creative Women in Business.”
As the event organiser, we use your data to record your registration for the event, send you emails relating to the event, for example; email reminder and to request feedback. We do not use your data for any other purpose.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Faigy at [email protected]
Accessibility and Disability – We are happy to give you any extra support that would help to make things easier for you in order to attend our events, please contact us at [email protected]
Where attendees are under the age of 16 years old or are considered vulnerable adults they must be accompanied by responsible adults.