This Free course will provide learners skills in operating a video camera, editing on a editing suite, producing a short film.
The Centre of Wellbeing, Training & Culture (CWTC) is a community development organisation formed in 1987. In 1994 we registered as a charity and in June 1996 we opened a unique Skills learning, Health awareness and Cultural Centre in our current premises.
Rooted in the communities we serve, CWTC has been actively supporting and enabling the diverse communities of Rochdale for nearly 30 years.
Our core objectives are to:
1. Advance public education, understanding and appreciation of multicultural arts and media education in all its forms – using arts as a powerful tool to promote health and wellbeing.
2.Work in partnership to support disadvantaged people across Rochdale Borough and Greater Manchester through education, recreation, training and health.
Our Aim is to develop and to work with hard to reach groups who experience one or more of the following characteristics:
- low confidence and/or self-esteem
- Dementia, mental health and wellbeing issues
- out of work
- little work experience
- low skills or qualifications
- facing barriers to work such as lack of understanding of job search techniques
Beneficiaries of projects will include:
- People with mental health challenges
- People with dementia
- Carers, including young carers
- Unemployed people
- BAME Community
- Young people aged 11-24
- Older people including over 60s and over 85s
For travel and contact information please see their contact page.
To register your interest in the event please visit the Eventbrite page.