Starts 14th September 2020 for 12 weeks
Are you the organiser in your home or with friends? Do you love keeping everyone on track? Do you have experience in accounting, logistics, customer service, hospitality or office administration? Your experience is needed in the growing creative digital industries in Greater Manchester.
This 12-week course aims to provide an overview of digital production management within TV, Radio, Advertising, Commercials, Animation, Gaming and Tech. Each week you’ll learn new production skills through face-to-face and online training, webinars and masterclasses.
In the first 6 weeks, you’ll get to hear from industry experts, work with digital production tools, participate in Q&A discussions and find out about digital production areas across Greater Manchester.
In the following 6 weeks, you’ll get to put your skills to the test in the creative digital sector in Greater Manchester-based with supporting organisations at The Sharp Project, Space Studios Manchester or Media City.
Some limited financial support is available to assist:
- Two places on this Bootcamp will be sponsored by one of our delivery partners. Successful candidates will receive a national living wage during the 12 week duration.
- Four candidates will receive a one-off payment of £375 to assist with travel expenses. (this covers any bus/tram peak travel card for 12 weeks)
- Four candidates will receive a one-off payment of £387 to assist with travel expenses and a weekly stipend of £200 to assist with costs, including childcare.
The course will be delivered Monday to Friday and predominantly based at The Sharp Project, Newton Heath, Manchester, together with online workshops and some location visits.
To participate in the course you will need access to:
- A computer with online access
- A webcam for face-to-face masterclasses, online training and webinars
- A mobile phone
If any of the above is a problem please do let us know.
Application deadline: 5th August 2020