Free training including a guide to live streaming, making films on your smartphone and tips on building audiences for social media, presented by industry experts.
There will be a range of workshops exploring the latest in digital content and how to tell fantastic stories across different platforms.
The workshops are suitable for both experienced professionals wanting to brush up on their digital skills and new entrants to the business.They will let you:
- get insights into how to live-stream to both professional and social media platforms with our essential guide
- make YouTube and Facebook work for you
- make APPSolutely amazing content with a hands-on session using apps for creating quality short-form content
- discover how storytelling is adapting to new digital platforms
- build audiences for social media
- film high-quality content on your smartphone
- take a tech tour with the BBC Blue Room
- get access to the Google Digital Garage and hear from experts on how to reach new audiences online
A ticket gives you access to the keynote session at the beginning of the day. We’ll ask you to choose your workshops in the morning and afternoon via the order form when you book.
If you have any access needs please email the BBC Academy team.